This application package includes:
- Verification of Status or Replacement of an Immigration Document [IMM 5009] (PDF, 709 KB) March 2013
- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] (PDF, 611 KB) March 2014
- Instruction Guide [IMM 5545]
Use this application to get a Verification of Status or a replacement of a temporary resident document. See a list of documents you can get copies of.
The Instruction Guide tells you what you need to prove your status if you are a permanent resident travelling outside Canada.
- Read the Instruction Guide and download the application forms.
- Fill out, sign and date your application forms.
- Pay your fees. There are two ways you can pay:
- online (preferred option) or
- at a financial institution in Canada.
For option 2:
- We will need to mail you an original receipt. It may take two to three weeks to arrive.
- Bring this receipt to pay your fees at the bank or wire service. They will keep one section and give the rest back to you.
- Send one section with your application and keep the other for your records.
- Mail your completed application.
How-to videoSave Time: Send a Complete Application
- Date Modified: