- Responsible for Permanent Resident Applications from:
(Includes economic immigration and family sponsorship)
Note: As of April 01, 2014 new permanent resident applications are now processed by the Mexico City visa office. The visa office in Buenos Aires will finish processing applications received before April 01.
You must first send your permanent resident application to a processing office in Canada. Consult your instruction guide to find out where to send your application.
- Responsible for Temporary Resident Applications from:
(Includes visitors, students, temporary workers and permanent resident travel documents)
Argentina, Chile, Easter Island, Paraguay, Uruguay
Case specific: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=buenos%20aires
- Closest visa application centre (VAC)
- Closest VAC locations:
- study permits
- work permits
- visitor visas (temporary resident visa)
- travel documents for permanent residents
- Date Modified: