If you are an employer, there are several programs you can use to:
- hire a foreign worker temporarily,
- offer a full-time job to support a skilled worker’s immigration to Canada, or
- offer a paid internship to a newcomer.
Foreign workers can find out whether they are eligible for these programs using the Come to Canada Wizard.
Through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, you can hire foreign workers to fill short-term labour and skill shortages. You can hire workers abroad or already in Canada.
Find out how to hire a live-in caregiver.
You can hire workers who will stay in Canada permanently. Find out how to hire permanent workers.
You can fill skilled labour shortages by hiring newcomers as interns through the Federal Internship for Newcomers Program.
International job fairs
- The Destination Canada Job Fair helps Canadian employers hire temporary and permanent workers with a wide variety of skills in France, Belgium and Tunisia.
- This is a guide for employers in small to medium-sized businesses who want to hire foreign workers.
Embrace Canadian cultureFind out about multiculturalism in Canada
- Date Modified: