Canadians and people around the world love British Columbia (B.C.) for its beautiful scenery and outdoor adventures. It is on Canada’s west coast between the Pacific Ocean and the Rocky Mountains.
B.C. has a growing economy. Between 2011 and 2021 there will be more than one million jobs available in the province.
You will find many opportunities for work and life in B.C., whether you are immigrating or just coming for a short time.
Services to help you settle in British Columbia
Find information on immigrating to and settling in B.C. on WelcomeBC.ca, including:
- employment and language programs
- settlement services and programs for newcomers
- foreign qualification recognition in British Columbia
- B.C. Newcomers’ Guide
Resources for Francophone immigrants
- The Agency for Francophone Immigrants (AFAI) (in French only) has information on services and community support
- WelcomeBC has information for French-speaking immigrants
- Welcome BC Video Channel: see and hear more about living and working in B.C.
- Date Modified: