Manitoba is located between Ontario and Saskatchewan. More and more people from all around the world are moving to Manitoba. The strong economy offers many jobs. The province helps newcomers who want to find a good job, start a new business, and settle into a new life in Manitoba. English is the official language used here, but more than 200 other languages are spoken in different parts of the province.
You and your family will enjoy Manitoba's relaxed way of life. We welcome all newcomers to settle in Manitoba’s friendly towns and cities to enjoy all that the province has to offer.
Services to help you settle in Manitoba
- Visit immigratemanitoba.com to learn about opportunities for international skilled workers, and how to immigrate and settle with your family in Manitoba.
- Settle Manitoba YouTube Channel has videos about living in Manitoba and the employment, settlement and language services available to newcomers.
- Visit Cities and towns to learn about the affordable, family-oriented lifestyle in Manitoba’s capital city, Winnipeg, and regional communities.
- The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) has a self-guiding online application that helps international skilled workers determine if moving to Manitoba is the right choice for your family.
- To learn more about employment opportunities and the qualification requirements for skilled immigrants in Manitoba, browse job openings throughout the province using Job Bank.
Resources for Francophone immigrants
- The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (in French only) recruits Francophone immigrants to settle in franco-Manitoban towns and in St.Boniface, the French quarter of our capital city, Winnipeg.
- L’Accueil francophone (in French only) offers free information, orientation and settlement services to francophone newcomers.
- Date Modified: