Saskatchewan's diverse economy, abundant natural resources, lower costs of living and great quality of life make it an excellent choice to live, work, raise a family and invest in a business.
The province's beautiful, wide open spaces are only surpassed by its warm, friendly and welcoming people. At its highest population yet, the province continues to attract newcomers from across the world, to its various communities.
Learn more about Immigrating and Moving to Saskatchewan, and how you too can call this place home.
Services to help you settle in Saskatchewan
- Immigrating to Saskatchewan will help you learn how you can immigrate, live, work and study in Saskatchewan.
- Learn how you can be better prepared for your new life in Saskatchewan before you move to Saskatchewan.
- Learn about the first things to do when you arrive in Saskatchewan.
- Find out about learning English.
- Regional Newcomer Gateways will help you find out about the information and services you need to settle successfully.
- Learn about settlement advisors.
- See if you need a license to work and to learn how to get one.
Resources for Francophone Immigrants
- Date Modified: