- How can I check the status of my application?
- How can I get a PR card?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I sign my online visa application?
- How do I pay for my online visa application?
- What do I do if I run into technical problems with my online visa application?
Still haven’t found what you’re looking for?
The Call Centre can answer questions, in English and French, about Citizenship and Immigration (CIC) services and programs, or applications in process inside Canada.
Call Centre telephone number: 1-888-242‑2100
- Case specific enquiries form (available to clients with an application submitted to an in-Canada office or online)
- Automated telephone service (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can listen to prerecorded information about CIC programs, order application kits, and check the status of your application.
- Call Centre agents - Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays.
You must choose one of the first five recorded options before you can speak to an agent.
Note that agents cannot:
- answer questions about application status once it is sent to a Canadian visa office outside Canada,
- make decisions on applications, or
- help process applications more quickly.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling 1-888-576‑8502.
Where to send your application
- Date Modified: