A number of completed Access to Information requests that Citizenship and Immigration Canada has processed since April 2011 are listed here. They are listed by month and year, and by request number.
This list does not include all requests. We did not include any that:
- focused on personal information,
- focused on third-party proprietary information, or
- did not result in the release of any records.
If you want a copy of the records released in response to any of these requests, please submit your request by email or by regular mail at:
Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
We will give you the records under the Access to Information Act. They:
- will be in the same format and language in which we released them, and
- will not include any items that were exempt or excluded when we released the records.
Completed Access to Information Requests: