Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
The following policy paper/recommendations documents were received in response to Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s joint consultation with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security on business travel between the United States and Canada.
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements. All views and opinions expressed are those of the documents' authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the Government of Canada.
- Canadian Employee Relocation Council, signed jointly by (PDF, 295 KB):
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- American Council on International Personnel
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters
- Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers' Association
- Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters
- National Association of Manufacturers
- AmCham Canada
- Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries (PDF, 740 KB)
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business (PDF, 112 KB)
- Canadian Trucking Alliance (PDF, 57 KB)
- Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers’ Association (PDF, 30 KB)
- FLOWCARE Engineering Inc
- Fort McMurray Airport Authority (PDF, 908 KB)
- Global Business Travel Association
- IBI Group (PDF, 74 KB)
- Pace Law Firm (PDF, 148 KB)
- Research In Motion (PDF, 162 KB)
- Date Modified: