Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
We thank you for your interest in CFP 2012.
The national Call for Proposals (CFP) 2012 to deliver Settlement and Resettlement projects closed on September 7, 2012.
The following reference materials were prepared in support of CFP 2012:
- Funding Guidelines
Information about Program priorities, eligibility criteria, application screening and assessment, and details on how to submit an application.
- Application Form
The CFP 2012 Application for Funding Form was available via an online submission tool. Applicants needed to submit the application form along with all mandatory and supporting documents via this tool.
- Questions and Answers
Responses were prepared to frequently asked questions about this CFP. Answers to recurring questions were posted on the CIC website to support the application process.
The following documents were needed to support applications to CFP 2012.
- CFP 2012 Application for Funding Form, fully completed;
- constitution and by-laws;
- most recent annual report, including signed financial statements for the last two fiscal years (audited preferred);
- names of persons on the Board of Directors as well as the Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director or equivalent; and
- for projects with financial partners, letters confirming the contributions from the two largest partners.
- Date Modified: