Get access to Department of Citizenship and Immigration official social media channels. Read the Terms and Conditions of Use
To sign up select the RSS button for the feed you wish to add to your list; or Copy the link for the feed you wish to add to your list, then paste it into your RSS feed reader.
- Newsletter - http://www.cic.gc.ca/rss/rss-e-newsletter-e.xml
- Forms - http://www.cic.gc.ca/rss/rss-form-e.xml
- Help Centre - http://www.cic.gc.ca/rss/rss-hc-ca-e.xml
- Newsroom - http://news.gc.ca/web/fd-en.do?mthd=dpt&ft=atom&crtr.dpt1D=6664
- Operational Bulletins and Manuals - http://www.cic.gc.ca/rss/rss-oper-e.xml
- Publications - http://www.cic.gc.ca/rss/rss-publications-e.xml
Get to know the experiences of immigrants and new Canadian citizens by engaging with us on Instagram.
- Follow Canadian Immigration and Citizenship on Instagram
Follow us on Twitter:
Watch videos on our website or on:
Our videos in other languages
Share your thoughts and stories.
- “Like” the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Facebook page
- “Like” the International Experience Canada Facebook page
- “Like” the Passport Program’s Facebook page
Employers interested in Express Entry can connect with the Employer Liaison Network (ELN) on LinkedIn.
Subscribe to updates by email
- Subscribe to the Newsroom to receive an email whenever a news release or statement is published.
- Subscribe to Express Entry email updates and receive the latest on Canada’s new system for managing economic immigration applications.
- Subscribe to the CIC quarterly e-newsletter to get the latest updates on programs and services, including feature stories about citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism.
MultimediaView over 80 videos
News releasesFind the latest CIC news releases
- Date Modified: