Note: Some users of Express Entry are experiencing technical difficulties. We are looking into the matter and thank you for your patience.
With your account, you can apply, pay your fees and check your status for some applications.
You can either create an account using your online banking login (Sign-In Partner) or a Government of Canada login (GCKey). Learn more about Sign-In Partner and GCKey.
Sign in to your account using:
- Sign in Partner (SecureKey Concierge), which uses your online banking information or
- GCKey, the Government of Canada credential.
Sign-In Partner will be unavailable from 2:00 am to 6:00 am Eastern time, on Sunday, January 22, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with CIC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Top questions about online services
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- See all questions about this topic
Find out if you are eligibleCome to Canada
- Date Modified: