With your account, you can apply, pay your fees and check your status for some applications.
You can either create an account using your online banking login (Sign-In Partner) or a Government of Canada login (GCKey). Learn more about Sign-In Partner and GCKey.
Sign in to your account using:
- Sign in Partner (SecureKey Concierge), which uses your online banking information or
- GCKey, the Government of Canada credential.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with CIC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Top questions about online services
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- See all questions about this topic
Find out if you are eligibleCome to Canada
- Date Modified: