If you are the first person in your organization to enrol in the Employer Portal, you will become the employer primary user and you will have to give all other users in your organization access to enrol. Do not be the first to enrol if this is not your responsibility. Changing the primary user is a complicated process and may affect your organization’s ability to complete offers of employment in a timely fashion.
The Employer Portal is for employers who hire temporary workers through the International Mobility Program (IMP). It lets employers submit offers of employment for temporary workers who don’t need a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA).
Read the following before using the Employer Portal:
- Employer Portal enrolment guide – how to enrol in the Employer Portal Updated
- Employer Portal user guide – how to use the Employer Portal (for employers and their representatives)
- Frequently asked questions about hiring temporary workers
This online service will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday, June 27, 2017, in order to perform system maintenance.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Technical difficulties: We upgrade our system on a regular basis and this may cause minor technical issues. If you experience any issues when signing in, clear your browser cache and try again.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties after clearing your browser cache, email CIC.EmployerPortal-Portaildelemployeur.CIC@cic.gc.ca. In your email, include a detailed description of the problem, the steps you have taken and, if possible, a screenshot.
You should receive a response within 5 business days. If we can’t fix your issue, you may receive new instructions on how to submit your offer of employment.
- Date Modified: