Due to recent upgrades, you may not be able to access your MyCIC account with older web browsers (such as Internet Explorer 6). To prevent these difficulties, upgrade your browser to the newest version.
Sign in to your MyCIC account using:
- Sign in Partner (SecureKey Concierge), which uses your online banking information or
- GCKey, the Government of Canada credential.
If you don't have a MyCIC account, start by deciding which electronic credential you will use. Read more about how to access our online services through SecureKey or GCKey.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with CIC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- I am affected by the earthquake in Nepal. Can my application be processed faster?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- Date Modified: