Sign in to your MyCIC account using:
- Sign in Partner (SecureKey Concierge), which uses your online banking information or
- GCKey, the Government of Canada credential.
If you don't have a MyCIC account, start by deciding which electronic credential you will use. Read more about how to access our online services through SecureKey or GCKey.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with CIC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
- ING DIRECT
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.