CIC Portal: Authorized Paid Representatives

Can’t see the applications you have submitted?

Read the user guide to learn how to use the new search function to find them.

Open Work Permit Holder fees

The “Open Work Permit Holder” fee required for some programs is not automatically displaying in the Authorized Paid Representatives Portal. Before you complete the application, check if the program requires an open work permit and find out how to pay for it manually.

The CIC Portal allows Authorized Paid Representatives to complete, pay for, and submit online applications on behalf of their clients. CIC requires the use of an electronic credential to use the CIC Portal: GCKey or Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge).

  • Representatives applying on behalf of clients must complete Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476). If this form is incomplete, you will be denied further access to the application and it will need to be resubmitted.
  • If a paper application has already been submitted, you should not submit an online application. Duplicate applications will increase delays.

Continue to Sign-In Partner

  • Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
  • None of your information will be shared with CIC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
  • You will temporarily leave to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
  • BMO Financial Group
  • Choice Rewards MasterCard
  • Desjardins Group
  • RBC Royal Bank
  • Scotiabank
  • Tangerine
  • TD Bank Group
Logos of Sign-In Partners

Continue to GCKey

  • Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
  • Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.

Warning: Do not use the same GC key to access other portals, such as the Employer Portal. If you use the same GC key for other portals, you will jeopardize your account(s).

Express Entry – Information for authorized immigration representatives

Related documents

Date Modified: