This portal allows authorized paid representatives (APR) to complete, pay for, and submit online applications on behalf of their clients.
Read these guides to find out:
- How to create an account (Enrolment Guide) September 2016
- How to use the APR portal (User Guide) August 2016
Updates and issues
If you can’t see the applications you submitted, use the new search function to find them. Update - July 2016
The applications you have submitted will no longer show up on the Representative Queue page. Find out how to search for them.
Open Work Permit Holder fee is not displayed. You must pay for this fee manually. Issue - August 2015
The “Open Work Permit Holder” fee required for some programs is not automatically displaying. Before you complete the application, check if the program requires an open work permit and find out how to pay for it manually.
Find out what to do if you experience technical difficulties while using the APR portal.
Create an account or sign in
Sign in using one of the credentials below. Through Sign-in Partner or GCKey, you will be automatically directed to your account.
Not sure how to sign in? Learn more about using Sign-In Partner and GCKey to access the APR portal.
Do not submit an online application if you or your client have already submitted a paper application. Duplicate applications will cause delays.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
Warning: Do not use the same GC key to access other portals, such as the Employer Portal. If you use the same GC key for other portals, you will jeopardize your account(s).
- Date Modified: