Open Work Permit Holder fees
The “Open Work Permit Holder” fee required for some programs is not automatically displaying in the Authorized Paid Representatives Portal. Before you complete the application, check if the program requires an open work permit and find out how to pay for it manually.
Enrolment Form for Authorized Paid Representatives
We are experiencing issues with the Enrolment Form for Authorized Paid Representatives (IMM 5661) on the CIC Portal. The “Print IMM5661 button” found in the enrolment portal is causing an error message to appear. Instead of using the button, please download the form before beginning your enrollment and upload it when prompted during the enrollment process.
The CIC Portal allows Authorized Paid Representatives to complete, pay for, and submit online applications on behalf of their clients. CIC requires the use of an electronic credential to use the CIC Portal: GCKey or Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge).
- Representatives applying on behalf of clients must complete Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476). If this form is incomplete, you will be denied further access to the application and it will need to be resubmitted.
- If a paper application has already been submitted, you should not submit an online application. Duplicate applications will increase delays.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with CIC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
- Enrolment Guide for Authorized Paid Representatives
This guide provides step-by-step instructions for Authorized Paid Representatives on how to enrol with the CIC Portal.
Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
This form is for people who wish to appoint a representative (such as a citizenship or immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family member) who will conduct business with Citizenship and Immigration Canada on their behalf.
- Date Modified: