The IRCC PT-Portal allows provinces and territories to access and nominate candidates in Express Entry system through their Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. IRCC requires the use of an electronic credential to use the IRCC Portal: GCKey or Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge).
The Provinces and territories portal will be unavailable from 3:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 to 5:00 p.m. Wednesday, October 25, 2017 (Eastern time) in order to perform system maintenance.
Online applications: After we receive your application, it may take up to 5 days for you to see it in your account. We are working to make this wait time shorter. If your application does not appear after 5 days, contact us and report a technical problem. This issue will not delay processing of your application.
- Use the same sign in information you use for other online services (for example, online banking)
- None of your information will be shared with IRCC. Your Sign-In Partner will not know which government service you are using.
- You will temporarily leave Canada.ca to use your Sign-In Partner
View the full list of Sign-In Partners
- Affinity Credit Union
- BMO Financial Group
- Choice Rewards MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
- Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you do not use one of the Sign-In Partners
- Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you do not have one.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to enrol in the PT Portal.
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the PT Portal.
- Date Modified: