A fun path to learning
The Teachers’ Corner offers you games and resources to teach citizenship, immigration and multiculturalism subjects. Assign a game to students as part of a lesson or use one of the teaching ideas to make learning more fun.
You may also want to send a link to the Teachers’ Corner to your colleagues, so they too can take advantage of these fun learning tools.
- Canadian symbols
- The provinces and territories
- Flags – provinces and territories
- Great Canadians
- Canadian trivia
- Reaffirmation ceremony
- Downloadable resources for “A fun path to learning”
- History of passports
Canadian Francophone immigration: a part of our heritage
Canada: Day 1
Canada: A history of refuge
The Citizenship Challenge asks Canadians to test their national knowledge by studying for and writing a mock citizenship exam in French or English. Individuals, classrooms and community groups are invited to participate.
- an all-expenses-paid trip to Ottawa; or
- a citizenship celebration; and
- other great Canadian prizes!
- Date Modified: