How do I sponsor my spouse, partner or dependent child to become a permanent resident of Canada?
To sponsor a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent child, you must send the required forms to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga, Ontario. To sponsor more than one dependent child, you must use a separate application form for each child and send all the applications in the same envelope.
Answers others found useful
- Which family members may come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How can I check the status of my sponsorship application?
- When does the parent and grandparent sponsorship program re-open to new applications?
- When will the new parent and grandparent sponsorship forms be made available?
- How long will it take to process my application to sponsor someone to live in Canada?