How can I check the status of my sponsorship application?
- Step 1: Check the processing times.
- Step 2: Check your application status online through the Client Application Status service.
- Step 3: If the normal processing time for your application type has passed and you are sponsoring a member of the Family Class, you may also your check case status through the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre.
Was this answer useful?
Answers others found useful
- Which family members may come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How do I sponsor my spouse, partner or dependent child to become a permanent resident of Canada?
- How old must my spouse or common-law partner be for me to sponsor them to immigrate to Canada?
- Does CIC recognize marriages conducted by proxy, telephone, internet and fax?
- How long will it take to process my application to sponsor someone to live in Canada?
- Date Modified: