How can I check the status of my sponsorship application?
- Step 1: Check the processing times.
- Step 2: Check your application status online through the Client Application Status service.
- Step 3: If the normal processing time for your application type has passed and you are sponsoring a member of the Family Class, you may also your check case status through the Citizenship and Immigration Canada Call Centre.
Was this answer useful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Answers others found useful
- Which family members may come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How do I sponsor my spouse, partner or dependent child to become a permanent resident of Canada?
- How old must my spouse or common-law partner be for me to sponsor them to immigrate to Canada?
- Does CIC recognize marriages conducted by proxy, telephone, internet and fax?
- How long will it take to process my application to sponsor someone to live in Canada?
- Date Modified: