Help Center - Answer

Help Centre

What should I do if my new permanent resident card has a mistake or something is missing?

You can apply for a reissued permanent resident (PR) card if the mistake was made by CIC.

If either your given name or your surname has more than 28 letters, the name appearing on the PR card will be shortened. This is not a mistake and the card will not be reissued to change the name.

Answers others found useful

Date Modified: