What is a complete application package?
It depends on the category you are applying under.
Each category has an application package on this site with:
- the forms you need to fill out; and
- the instruction guide.
A Document Checklist in each package lists the documents you are required to submit with your application. Please note that if, during processing, we determine that we need more documents from you, we will contact you at that time.
Note: A few of the packages have checklists based on your region.
Use the checklists and instruction guide for your category to make sure you send everything you need. If you forget to send any of these items, your application may be returned to you because it is considered incomplete or the processing of your application may be delayed.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, will the processing times show how long it will take to finalize my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: