I don’t know what dates to put in the history section on my immigration form. What do I do?
There are three history fields on the form:
- work history
- address history
- education history
Each has a “to” section. This is where you put when you finished that activity or moved from that address. If you are still working or studying, or if you still live at that address, write “today” or the date you are signing the application. If you do not know the exact dates, use your best guess.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: