What if some of the questions on the application form don’t apply to me?
You should fill in all spaces on immigration application forms. If a question does not apply, write “not applicable” or “N/A” in the space. That shows you have read and filled out the form fully.
If you are applying online and the form does not allow you to type “N/A,” leave the space blank.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: