If my immigration application is refused, do I have to wait before I apply again?
If we refuse your application to come to Canada, you can apply again at any time, unless your decision letter says you can’t. You should only apply again if you can include information that you didn’t include before.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- If my visa, work or study permit application is refused, will I have to give biometrics for my next application?
- Date modified: