Can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
Yes, we can process applications for citizenship services urgently in some situations.
The application process depends on the service you are applying for.
- Apply for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) urgently
- Apply for proof of citizenship urgently
- Apply for a search of the citizenship records urgently
- Apply to give up (renounce) Canadian citizenship urgently
We will review your application to see if it qualifies. Even if you qualify, we can’t guarantee your application will be processed urgently or that you will get your permanent resident (PR) card on time.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out an application?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is my client ID?
- How can I come to Canada as a visitor, worker or student?
- How do I submit my application?
- What do you mean by surname?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date Modified: