Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I find a doctor to do my immigration medical exam?

Only a doctor we have approved can do the immigration medical exam. This doctor is known as a panel physician.

Use our list of approved panel physicians to find one closest to you. You cannot use your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list.

Other things you should know about panel physicians and the exam:

Find out more about medical exams.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: