Help Centre what do you need help with?

My police certificate is not in English or French. Do I need to send a translation?

Yes. If your documents are not in English or French, you must send a translation from a certified translator with your application.

Translations by family members are not acceptable.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: