How do I avoid problems in correcting a record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence?
To help avoid delays or a refusal, make sure that you:
- properly fill out and sign the application form(s); and
- include all the documents in the Forms and Supporting Documents section of the guide.
Answers others found useful
- I lost my permanent resident card. How do I replace it?
- I lost my citizenship certificate. How do I get it replaced?
- How do I replace an immigration document that is wrong or has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- How can I correct an error on my record of landing or confirmation of permanent residence record?
- What documents should I send with my application for a citizenship certificate (also known as proof of citizenship)?
- Date Modified: