How can I update or ask about an IRCC application in progress?
If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This service lets you view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.
You can also use this web form if:
- you want to report important changes about your application, such as:
- changes in address
- changes in employment
- a new educational credential
- results of an approved language test
- you need information that you can’t get via the Client Application Status service
- it is taking us longer to process your application than the normal processing time
- we won’t answer you if the normal processing time has not yet passed
Answers others found useful
- Why did processing times information change?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application in the CAS system. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- If I apply today, do the processing times show how long it will take to process my application?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date Modified: