How do I update my Express Entry profile before submitting it?
To update your profile, follow these steps:
- Go to the main page of your account
- Scroll down to “Continue my profile / application, not yet submitted”
- Choose the line with your Express Entry Profile
- Click “Continue Profile” button
Once you’re on the “Express Entry profile” page:
- Click the “Update form” button for the “Form Name” you want to update
- Make the changes you want to the fields
- Click the “Save and exit” button at the bottom of page to go back to “Express Entry Profile” page.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: