Why are the requirements for provincial nominees different under Express Entry?
To qualify for Express Entry, candidates need to meet the program requirements of one of the three federal programs it covers. This also applies to provincial nominees when going through Express Entry.
If you already have a nomination (and/or if you started the nomination process before January 1, 2015), you should contact the province to find out what you should do next.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: