I hold a diplomatic or special/service passport. Do I need a visitor visa?
Holders of diplomatic, official and service passports from visa-required countries do need a visa to visit Canada. However, they may be exempt from paying the processing fee if they are travelling on official business.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date Modified: