Help Centre what do you need help with?

I paid the employer compliance fee, but the worker is no longer coming to Canada. Can I get a refund?

Yes, you can get a refund, but you must withdraw your offer of employment.

If you submitted your offer of employment using the Employer Portal, follow these steps:

  1. Select Access the offer of employment queue.
  2. Click Withdraw application for the offer you want to withdraw.
  3. Click Continue.
  4. Read the confirmation message and click Continue again to return to the employment queue page.

If you submitted your offer by email, send an email to and:

Find more information on withdrawing your offer of employment in the Employer Portal user guide.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date Modified: