I have a visa or a temporary resident permit to enter Canada. Do I need an eTA too?
No. If you already hold a valid temporary resident visa or permit, you do not need an eTA to enter Canada.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: