Help Centre what do you need help with?

I have a visa or a temporary resident permit to enter Canada. Do I need an eTA too?

No. If you already hold a valid temporary resident visa or permit, you do not need an eTA to enter Canada.

Answers others found useful


  • Come to Canada

How to videos

Glossary term

Date Modified: