I have an ESTA and I am visiting the U.S. Can I use my ESTA to enter Canada?
You cannot use your ESTA to enter Canada. Canada’s eTA is a separate authorization and is required to enter Canada by air. Find out if you need an eTA.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: