I have committed an offence and suspect or know that I am inadmissible to Canada. Should I still apply for an eTA?
Yes. Your application provides you the opportunity to explain your situation. If your eTA application is denied, a Temporary Resident Permit (TRP) may be considered to allow you to travel to Canada.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: