Will IRCC email me when my eTA is approved?
Yes. When your eTA is approved, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also receive an email if we need more information to process your application or if your eTA has been denied.
Please make sure to check your email junk mail folder. Some spam filters may block our emails. Check the folder regularly as emails may at times be moved from your inbox to the junk mail folder.
If you have not received an email confirmation with an application number within 72 hours of applying, you will need to fill out this Web form. You will need to:
- provide some basic personal details, and
- under “Enquiry” select from the drop menu “Electronic Travel Authorization – Case specific enquiries”.
NOTE: It can take us several days to answer to your enquiry.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: