In my online profile or application I am getting validation errors or it tells me that fields are incomplete when they are not. What do I do?
You may want to try using a different Web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome. You should also check your browser’s language settings and make sure it is set to English or French as special characters can cause errors.
If you are still having a problem, try clearing your browser cache. Your browser’s Help section can tell you how to do this. If the problem continues, you can contact us.
See also One of the forms in my International Experience Canada (IEC) profile is marked “In progress”. How do I fix this?
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: