Who can represent me on my citizenship application?
If your citizenship application is received after June 10, 2015, any paid representatives you may have hired must be authorized to do so. This would include members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council, lawyers or notaries including paralegals and students at law.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
Form and guide
- Date Modified: