Can I withdraw my federal skilled worker application?
We have been returning fees paid to the Department for Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications affected by the backlog elimination announced in 2012.
If you applied to the FSW program before February 27, 2008, and have not heard from us about whether a decision has been made based on the assessment of your application, you may be affected by this law. Please see how you can get your fee returned - archived.
Yes. Contact your local visa office to withdraw your application.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: