My application for an eTA was refused. Is there a way I can appeal?
You can ask the Federal Court of Canada to review the decision related to your application. To do so, a lawyer must apply for judicial review on your behalf.
See also My application for an eTA was refused. Can I still travel to Canada?
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: