Can I withdraw my eTA application?
Yes. To withdraw your application, you must use this Web form. You will need to provide:
- the application number you received when you applied for your eTA,
- your name, and
- the date and country of your birth.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable. In most cases, eTA applications will be approved within minutes of applying. Therefore, you may receive an approved eTA before your request to withdraw your application has been processed. If this is the case, you will continue to hold an approved eTA.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: