Can I withdraw my eTA application?
Yes. To withdraw your application, you must use this Web form. You will need to provide:
- the application number you received when you applied for your eTA,
- your name, and
- the date and country of your birth.
Please note that the application fee is non-refundable. In most cases, eTA applications will be approved within minutes of applying. Therefore, you may receive an approved eTA before your request to withdraw your application has been processed. If this is the case, you will continue to hold an approved eTA.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: