Do travellers on chartered aircrafts need an eTA?
Yes. Travellers from eTA-required countries who fly to or transit through Canada, whether through regular airline or chartered group, are expected to have an eTA.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: