What happens if I get a new passport after I have received an eTA?
If you get a new passport, you will need to get a new eTA. Your eTA is electronically linked to your passport.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: