My last payment does not appear on my immigration loan statement. Why is that?
Payments made during the month will appear on the next month’s statement. It generally takes us seven to 14 business days to process payments.
Answers others found useful
- If I have an immigration loan, how can I make my payments?
- I no longer receive immigration loan statements. Why is that?
- Where do I find my PAYEE number on my immigration loan statement?
- What happens if I do not make my loan payments?
- Is there a maximum loan amount?
- Is a 19-year covered under the principal applicant’s loan?
- Can asylum seekers (those who make a refugee claim in-Canada) get an immigration loan?
- How long will I have to repay my loan?
- When will I receive my immigration loan statement?
- When do I have to make my first immigration loan payment?
- Date Modified: