Where do I find my PAYEE number on my immigration loan statement?
Your PAYEE number is on your immigration loan statement, at the bottom right of your statement of account. It’s a 14 digit number.
In the image above, the red arrow points to the PAYEE number.
If you still have trouble finding the PAYEE number, contact CIC-Finance.
Answers others found useful
- If I have an immigration loan, how can I make my payments?
- My last payment does not appear on my immigration loan statement. Why is that?
- I no longer receive immigration loan statements. Why is that?
- What happens if I do not make my loan payments?
- Is there a maximum loan amount?
- Is a 19-year covered under the principal applicant’s loan?
- Can asylum seekers (those who make a refugee claim in-Canada) get an immigration loan?
- How long will I have to repay my loan?
- When will I receive my immigration loan statement?
- When do I have to make my first immigration loan payment?
- Date modified: