I am from a visa-exempt country or have a U.S. Green Card and want to extend my work or study permit. Do I need to apply for an eTA?
No. As of May 1, 2017 eligible applicants are issued an eTA when we approve their study or work permits.
If you applied before May 1 2017, check the information on extending your work permit or study permit.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- Which visa applications are currently available online?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
How to videos
- Date Modified: