Do VIPs, Heads of State or diplomats need an eTA to travel to Canada?
Yes, visa-exempt foreign nationals, including VIPs, Heads of State and diplomats, need an eTA.
Diplomats who are already accredited in Canada are exempt.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
How to videos
- Date Modified: