I applied before Express Entry was launched, but my application was returned because it was incomplete (or the cap was reached). Do I answer “yes” or “no” to the “have you previously submitted an application” question?
If you got a letter from us that confirms your previous application is being processed, you should answer “yes.”
If you did not get this letter, you should answer “no.” If the application was never formally accepted for processing, we don’t count it as an application.
Answers others found useful
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- I was found not eligible for Express Entry and I can’t change my profile. What do I do?
- How can I get a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial body for the Federal Skilled Trades Program?
- What is a personal reference code for Express Entry? Where can I get a one?
- I am a native English or French speaker. Why do I need to take a language test for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date Modified: